This is how we will help you get the most money in your pocket from your home sale based on perfect pricing, marketing, and negotiations.
Selling your home can be a complicated process. You have choices out there, and I want to be that choice for you. I believe I can get it done better than anyone. I’ll explain why you need to be on MLS, what I will do for you to get the most money in your pocket, and let you concentrate on what you do best at your job or business. My job is to update, advertise, market, negotiate, and educate you on what needs to be done to make the most money in your pocket.
Our company motto is Real Estate made simple and that’s exactly what you can expect working with us. With our expertise in the field and the process, our relationship will be simple, smooth and we will make sure that you will be put first.
The stats on Selling a home your self-compared with a Realtor
I researched on this subject a lot and there is much information out there, here is a good website with actual data, click here.
- 89% of sellers were assisted by real estate agents when selling their homes. I would love to tell you the exact amount of money sellers received more by using a realtor, but it depends on price points and a lot of other things. There are certain percentages out on the web higher than the % you’d pay a realtor. Using a realtor can save you time, money for photos, research, and advertising that they pay for beforehand. Realtors don’t get paid until the house sells.
- Maybe you can be that elusive percentage that gets the max dollar for your house with no realtor, but the stats are not on your side and it’s a lot of work to sell your house. It will be just easier hiring someone.
- In order to sell your house yourself, you have to be a certain person that has a lot of contacts, High real estate IQ, handy, personable. It can lead to a lot of frustration, it’s risky, and I feel like it’s a no-brainer in my eyes.
How and what I would do for you to let the most money for your homes.
For the last 3 homes at the time of writing, I’ve gotten the most money in the subdivision for my clients. Some didn’t even appraise as high as our asking price, but I closed them. We’d have to talk in person about why.
It’s also a great seller’s market in AZ and CA right now so that does play a factor, this is also another reason why it is a good time to sell now. I’m going to put your house on the MLS, advertise, do open houses, do Facebook and Google ads, and look for buyers.
Establishing value with a cash price offer to you, an MLS list price, the pros/cons, and some other options would be the 1st STEP.
- We will find the value using the county assessor’s website and the MLS through comparable properties.
- Put your home through an instant offer program like an open door, Zillow, or My Home Group. If you don’t want showings, you don’t have money to fix up, maybe an instant offer is a way to go for a fast close but the MLS is retail, not wholesale.
- We can take different approaches to price and marketing depending on your situation, timelines, and beliefs.
For instance, we can price high and slowly reduce if we do not get showings, we can price right and possibly get a bidding war, or theirs a few other approaches we can take but it depends on your situation.
We will now feature your home in a video and with professional photos.
Our Complete Listing Plan of Action
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) the retail website to sell a home.
- Make your listing shine amongst its competing listings by providing professional photography, sky-cam drone photos when applicable, or twilight photos
- Creating videos of your home and promoting them on social media, within the brokerage, and in our team’s sphere.
- You get your own website.
- Provide you with a Seller’s Handbook that will explain the step-by-step process we use and keep you informed with what to expect at every step of the process.
- Help with preparing your home to sell like this blog, click here.
- Provide detailed automated feedback to you from showings regarding what the buyers liked/didn’t like.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you may want to make to your property to make it more saleable and competitive in the marketplace.
- Extensive Facebook advertising promotions to get your home exposed to thousands of prospects online.
- We owe you and will give you Fiduciary Duties, were professionals and licensed, and take this very seriously. Read more about this here.
- Phone into and/or door-knock homeowners in the surrounding area creating awareness for your listing and looking for potential buyers.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the real estate market and comps in your subdivision in a nosy neighbor report.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Only show home to prequalified buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- We will give you a ballpark NET SHEET of closing costs to what you walk away with from the title company.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted such as mortgage, title, and all other closing procedures.
- We advise seeing if even keeping your home is possibly a good home to keep as a rental property, here.
- Here is how we determine your property’s value, find your property value. Click here.
- Ask about my one-day listing agreement!!!
- Ask about my “Your home sell’s in 90 days or I give you $2000”
- Ask about my “Fire me guarantee”
- Ask me about my Flexible commission plans, you pick what you pay me.
- Ask me about my “I will sell it or I will buy it guaranteed.”“*Special Restrictions May Apply To Guarantees”
Why list your home with me?
When you list with me you get the most energetic, down-to-earth, caring, and tireless hands-on service with a personal touch. This is not only a “job” for me but also a passion and I love my clients and meeting new people.
I’m great at what I do. The testimonials speak for themselves. Sharing my knowledge with others about how to get into your dream home for the price you want is something I love doing.
With us, taking our clients from start to finish is vital in the process with high touch communication, trust, and my knowledge to give them the confidence we will close successfully.
Give me the chance to be the first, last, and only REALTOR© you will ever work with from this point forward. You won’t regret it.
Real Estate Made Simple.